What Are My Pregnancy Options?
There is a lot to think about, and this is a time to gather all the information you can, and be fully informed and educated about all your choices.
CPC supports Informed Consent, which means you have a right to know all the facts and information and be fully informed about all your options BEFORE you make any decision.
Facing the surprise of an unplanned, untimely or unwanted pregnancy can turn your world upside down. Women can feel trapped and vulnerable. Emotions can run high at this time; it is important for you to slow down, find caring, qualified assistance, and take time to look at all the issues, options, and support available to you. You can make an informed and good decision, it just takes a little time, effort and help.
We have helped thousands of women work through their pregnancy decision process, and they have told us how grateful they are for the help and care they received. No matter what your choice, if you take the time to get educated and really look at your options, you will have much less regret over any decision that you might have made rashly or without good information. It is your decision. Let us support you during this difficult time.
CALL TODAY, Don’t put it off…
A caring client advocate will sit with you in a private and confidential setting and:
- Listen to your situation, questions, and concerns
- Schedule your pg test, nurse consultation and ultrasound
- Provide a safe and confidential environment for you to privately explore your options
- Provide relevant, factual and accurate Options Educational material on: abortion procedures &risks, pregnancy, adoption education & services, and parenting education & support
- Provide emotional support and relationship communication facilitation for you and any significant others you may desire help with
- Meet with you as many times as needed to provide help and support for you throughout your process
- Offer unconditional acceptance and care no matter what your choice
- Treat you with dignity, compassion, honesty and respect at all times